Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2016

My highlight in Room eight

Talofa lava blogging world,


Yesterday we went off to another class to work in because we had a group of mixes boys and girls going to the rugby zone game.What did yesterday was a Olympic web quest that means answering all of the question that has been send to us on a piece of paper.My highlight for me was creating a object using soft and fin paper, paper clips, rubber band, ice blocks stickers, cotton buds, cello tape,.Our object that we made was something that can collect the fruit, but we needed to be 2 meters away from the fruit.That was my highlight yesterday in room 8 at school.Hope you enjoy this huge writing about my highlight yesterday and I hope you enjoy all of them.fa soifua(Goodbye)

2 comments:

  1. Gooday Osana my name is Alfred From Waikowhai Primary School,

    I like how you shared you day yesterday, I was wondering if you asked them what did they feel when they were at the rugby zone's.I hope you had a great day yesterday and to all the others in you class.

    Cya later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alfred,

      Thanks for the comment I really appreciate your feedback.Oh yeah they said to us that they were proud of their hard work and guess what.The girls won all of their games and they were proud and We were as well.But the boys won some games but we were proud of them as well.Hope you enjoyed reading my blog posts and yeah thanks so much.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.