Pages

Monday 20 June 2016

Week 8 Hockey

Hello World

Today we did another session with our lovely Mr Barry unfortunately we didn't do any drills or new skills all we did was a game.It was really fun there was a lot of sweat throughout the game but we still had a lot of fun.My team didn't win but when I was playing I was thinking to myself it's not a competition it's not who is the best it's is giving a try.Today we had fun we enjoyed playing the winner was Roman.Here is some picture that our lovely teacher Mrs Archer took while we were playing take a look.
Cicilia going to hit the ball into the goal


1 comment:

  1. Hi Osana,
    I like your blog post and the photo you put up but you have lots of mistakes. Heres some feedback: Make sure you do a space before starting a new sentence.
    From: Emah:):)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.