Pages

Thursday 9 June 2016

Narrative writing about mathematical mum

Talofa lava world,


Last last week my group didn't get time to finish our recording and didn't get time to finish off our script for mathematical because my group had to do job for other groups.So we decided to do a narrative writing about our reading task half reading half writing take a close look at my writing and leave comments or feedback to how good was my writing thanks.Here is my narrative tasks.



                    Mathematical Mum

Once upon a math time there was all these numbers and strategies glue to the wall, I just hated mum gluing maths question and timetables on the wall, it makes me sick.When I got home from the park I saw new maths question but they were too easy for me and  Chris, Adam to answer so then I went to my bedroom to get an paper and a pen to write these maths question.Mother came home with our favorite food which was butter chicken but their was one problem I was to lazy to stand up to get the biggest boxes full of butter chicken, My mother put  dinner on the table and she said to me”honey I am going to save you the biggest box’s” and I said “Why mum?when I said that i said with action.After I said that my mother didn’t respond back to my question so then I said it again with action to so I said”Mum why are you hiding the biggest box’s full of butter chicken” then she did respond and she said”do you want to know why I am hiding it honey” I said”Yes of course” she said”because you are inspired by my maths and I love that it make me happy and I am proud of you’ I said”Thanks mom, I will have dinner altogether with Adam and chris” she said”Okay honey dinner will be ready in a minute anyways” and I said”ok”.I told my mother”Mom can you come”she said”what for” I said”cause I have finish my homework can you come and check if they are right or no”so then she came with her left hand at the back of her I go”why are you doing that it is creeping me out” she said”just show me your work” I say”Fine here you go’ she go”OMG it’s the perfect math solver i ever had in my life that’s is one perfect work” then I pulled her left hand in front of here, I said”OMG mom I am sorry I never knew you cut your hand, are you alright” she go I'm fine it’s only a little cut on my finger” I go”no it’s not okay it really big and it look’s really bad” she goes”honest it is okay” I go”if you say so” she goes”let’s have dinner I am hungry’ I go”okay I will go upstairs and go get the boys” mother goes”Okay”.So then we all had dinner together and had a happy time together there was a lot of laughter and math question but we still had a happy family time with our mother.The next day, the next day it was 6.30 our mother shouted out loud saying”shopping time hurry up we are all going now so go and get ready, not a single person is staying everyone is going” when she said everyone HAS to go I knew that she was rushing it because I heard banging swearing and other noises, I knew what was the plan because I heard my mother said it when I was going to speak with her.We were not going shopping but we were going somewhere which is fun, I heard a bad respond coming from Chris room he said to our mother”I ain't coming so can you like not do that” our wonderful mother said”excuse me” he said”are u deaf or something” our mother said”who said that you can reply with that tone to me no I can’t have this right now hope in the car and sit there oh no go and sit in the car and think about your attitude” he said”I’m sorry I didn’t mean to do that bad tone” she said”but why did you even said those mean words to me” he said”Because I just hate going shopping with you, you make it hard for us why can’t you be like the other mothers how they just make a listen and get what they need and go to the counter” mother said”because this is how I go not you it’s me and it’s suppose to be me cause it is me” he said”Fine but can I not do the question or answer them mum” mum said”of course “ he goes”thank you mum I will get ready” mum says”get your jumpers as well guys cause it will be cold at night time”.I discovered that I have forgotten about the mystery place, I still remember the first word or the place but not all of them, the word starts with a, r, that’s all I know from the knowledge in my head.So we all got ready and we had been blindfodid the whole way through the car adventure then we stopped our mother walked us carefuly but we still blinfodid then we stopped again and that was the time when mom untied the blidfodid and it was rainbozend it were to excited so then we started the fun.We got home just before dinner and we had the happyist dinner we ever had and we lived happy ever after.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Osana,

    What a great blog post and I really love how you dedicate you blog to make it beautiful it really nice.Could I give you a feedback i think you should re-read your writing because it doesn't make scene some of your writing.Thanks

    From:Osana



    From:Osana

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.