Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Week 7 Tears of the albatross

Kia Ora World,


Over the past few weeks we were learning about the tears of the albatross, me and my buddies(Alaskah n Sami) we were making our create task using clip champ, if you want the link here is it,clip champ.If you want you could make your own one and send me it so I can give you feedback or a nice comment.Here is our video we hope you guys like it or love it take a look.Leave any feedback or good comments.
                                                                     Here is the video

2 comments:

  1. Hi Osana,

    I really like your blog post it really stands out perfectly, also I really like your background. What I liked about the video that when I talked and I forgot about my line you came and said the sentence for me so thank you so much,
    May God Bless Your Life and You

    From Sami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sami,

      Thanks sami for the comment.If you need help I will always be there if you want.May god bless you and your wonderful family.

      Kind regards
      From:Osana

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.