Pages

Thursday 28 July 2016

Week 1 The best dance

WALT:Choreograph a dance

Kia Ora blogging world,

Today we had a wonderful season with our lovely coach(Emily), today we went to the hall to learn how to dance but we had a warm up, fourth  thing we had to do was  make up a dance using our  first letter in your name.My name started with a O for Osana, guess what, first thing we started for a warm up was doing a hokey pokey dance.Then we did a snake go around which I call it that because it looked like we were drawing a snake that keep on moving.One more thing, if you don't know what choreograph means then stay and relaxes because i'm going to explain it,it means making up your own dance.It was very easy because following Emily with her action made me think about what should I do for our dance.Leave positive comment's and feedback and I might get back to you, here is some photo's of our class making up our own dance, take a look.
Doing the snake turns

Peeana and mark and vaidika showing us there wonderful name started's

Tui,Lanu,Simione wow great hand movement

Me(Osana),Alaskah,Sami showing our dance

Anas,Jayzel,Nikheel go anas nikheel Dab Dab Dab 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Osana it's me Ayush I really like your post for dancing and here is just some feedback Insted of writing Peeana and mark and Vaidika you can write Peeana mark and then you can put a and other wise it won't make sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ayush,

      Thanks very much for the comment I really appreciate it. I will act on my mistake to make it more interesting to people so they can read it.

      From:Osana

      Delete
  2. hi osana this looked like fun go check out my blog sophied7.blogspot.co.nz thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sophie,
      Thanks for your comment. I loved it, it was so fun and sometimes my hands get tried by coloring to much.Have you made up a dance before?.Anyways I am looking forwards to checking you blog.

      From:Osana

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.