Pages

Thursday 16 June 2016

Week 7 Gymnastics

Malolele World,


Today, the first thing we did was gymnastics.Today's focus was swing, again I got nothing to say or explain but today I have achieve a lot of activities and I had fun. Coach(Kane), he is the best but their is always talking while Mr Kane is talking and I get sick of it.But anyways here is some photo's of our gymnastics activities. Leave feedback or comment if you want.Here is the pictures.
Here is hultia and tui doing a very challenging game

Haha that's funny Vonairay and Saunoa

Being clam and listening to Kane

What are you guys doing Nikheel and Mark

That's me(Osana) and cicilia doing a challenge using one leg and 2 hands stuck to the floor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.