Pages

Thursday 24 March 2016

Week 8 Scott Class Flag Design

This week New Zealand has been voting on a referendum to see if New Zealand want to change the flag.My opinion was to not change the flag because if we choose to not change the flag it will be a lot of waste of money on a flag.Also the new flag doesn't has a history but the new flag does have a history.

In Scott we have been doing our own flag design and a lot of us done what we like in school and our class name artist.

Take a look at my flag design

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Osana
    this is a very cool flag how did you make it? What did you make it with? i would love to know.If you want to see my blog search this sophied7.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Sophie,

      I'm so sorry for the late blog comment.You said how did I make it,It was really simple,all I use was google drawing to make it.Also I made it with some of my things that I love about.Thanks for commenting Sophie,God bless you and your family.

      From:Osana

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.